Information for Visitors
Market opening days:
- Up to 120 designer maker arts, crafts and food stalls run Tuesday to Sunday (and bank holidays) from 10am to 5.30pm, with up to 40 antiques, vintage and collectables stalls on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Most shops, cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants are open 7 days a week.
- Buses to Greenwich Town Centre: 177, 180, 188, 286, 386, to Greenwich Park (Blackheath): 53, X53.
- Trains to Greenwich Station or Maze Hill from London: Charing Cross, Waterloo East, London Bridge and Cannon Street.
- London Underground on Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf and then DLR as below.
- DLR (Docklands Light Railway) from Tower Gate to Canary Wharf and then to Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich or Greenwich Station.
- River Boats to Greenwich Pier from the following piers: Tower of London, Charing Cross and Westminster.
- General travel information at the Transport for London and National Rail Enquiries websites. Please search on google.co.uk.
Parking (Pay and Display):
- Cutty Sark Gardens.
- Burney Street (behind Ibis Hotel).
- Park Row (behind Greenwich University/Royal Naval College).
Use the above map for directions, to find businesses, local tourist attractions and historical landmarks, and what else to do in Greenwich.
- For information about Maritime Greenwich, its tourist attractions, the history, what to do, including a large photo gallery and a virtual tour visit the BBC Your London Online.
- Some useful Links to other websites, including British Tourist Board, London Town, Greenwich Council, The Government, The Royals, London's Premier Radio Station and more please search on google.co.uk.
- For information on other arts & crafts markets visit artsandcraftsmarkets.co.uk. There is a listing of markets who also offer exclusive arts and crafts work.
- For contact information of arts and crafts traders visit artsandcraftstraders.co.uk. There is a listing of traders who have signed up and registered their details with the website, including trading name, contact name, phone number and/or email address, and a link to their website.
- For a list of market stalls in Greenwich Market visit Greenwich Market London.
- For information on products visit artsandcraftsproducts.co.uk. There are hundreds of products from traders who have submitted their product descriptions and pictures to the site.
- For information from the market management visit Greenwich Market London.
- Site office: 5b Greenwich Market, London, SE10 9HZ, Tel +44 (0)20 8269 5096.