Information for Traders
Market opening days:
- Tuesday - Sunday and Bank Holidays 10-5.30pm.
- Most shops, cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants are open 7 days a week.
- Buses to Greenwich Town Centre: 177, 180, 188, 286, 386, to Greenwich Park (Blackheath): 53, X53.
- Trains to Greenwich Station or Maze Hill from London: Charing Cross, Waterloo East, London Bridge and Cannon Street.
- London Underground on Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf and then DLR as below.
- DLR (Docklands Light Railway) from Tower Gate to Canary Wharf and then to Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich or Greenwich Station.
- River Boats to Greenwich Pier from the following piers: Tower of London, Charing Cross and Westminster.
- General travel information at the Transport for London and National Rail Enquiries websites. Please search on google.co.uk.
Parking (Pay and Display):
- Cutty Sark Gardens.
- Burney Street (behind Ibis Hotel).
- Park Row (behind Greenwich University/Royal Naval College).
- Adjacent parking in the trader's car park on weekends is subject to availability.
This website is NOT associated with the Official Greenwich Market or it's Market Management Company Greenwich Hospital. This website is provided by Lusches offering information to visitors and traders to the Greenwich Market, and web services to all arts & crafts markets, traders and products on the web. For information from the market management and to find out how to become a trader at Greenwich Market please visit the Official Greenwich Market website.
Use the above map to get directions, find businesses, local tourist attractions, historical spots and what else to do in Greenwich.
- For information on other arts & crafts markets visit artsandcraftsmarkets.co.uk. There is a listing of markets who also offer exclusive arts and crafts work.
- For information from the market management visit the Official Greenwich Market website.
- Site office: 5b Greenwich Market, London, SE10 9HZ, Tel +44 (0)20 8269 5096.
For further useful information please see the Information for Visitors page.
For information on how to become a trader please visit the Official Greenwich Market website.